CROP Walk for Hunger Relief

The Community Interfaith CROP Walk for Hunger brings the community together to assist hungry people at home and around the world.  The goal is to help Church World Service and our local food pantries with hunger relief.  The Hinckley area Food Pantry serves communities of Big Rock, Hinckley, Maple Park, and Waterman.  Our Sharing Pantry serves the communities of Leland, Sandwich, and Somonauk.  These pantries share 25% of the proceeds from the CROP Walk. The remaining 75% of the funds are used by Church World Service to fight hunger and poverty in the United States and worldwide to help with disaster relief and development.  To learn more, go to www.cwsglobal.org

 

Getting Involved

The 2016 CROP Walk is tentatively scheduled for the first Sunday in October.

 

More Information

Contact  office@elcastjohns.com.

 

Walkers

© 2017 St. John's Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community